DIDADI Railway Service
Your secure connection between China and Europe, we provide a reliable and economical alternative to air and ocean freight. In comparison Ocean freight takes around 50 days. Transport by rail usually takes 30 to 35 days. This closes the gap between the long, relatively cheap sea route and the very quick, but more expensive air freight.
From China to Europe, exit through the Alashan Pass or Khorgos in Xinjiang, passing through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, and Germany. The total distance is 11,808 kilometers, and the transit time is 18 days.From China to Europe, exit through the Alashan Pass or Khorgos in Xinjiang, passing through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, and Germany. The total distance is 11,808 kilometers, and the transit time is 18 days.
1. EU03TK Xinjiang railway express line (tax included)
2. EU03 China-Europe special railway line includes tax:
3. British railway Line (tax included)
4. French railway line (tax included)
5. German railway line (tax included)
6. Italian railway line (tax included)
7. Spanish railway line (tax included)
Our aging is stable, and you can arrange shipments in a planned way to ensure sufficient and stable overseas stocks to avoid additional costs and risks caused by shortages or stockpiling.
Our prices are market-competitive, you can save more logistics costs by using our logistics services.
We have strong customs clearance capabilities and a professional tax team to solve your security concerns to help you better develop overseas business.
- Preparing for the Chinese New Year Shutdown 2024: Tips and Strategies￼ 23/11/2023
- Importing Sex Toys from China: A Comprehensive Guide 07/11/2023
- Finding Suppliers in China: A Comprehensive Guide￼ 31/10/2023
- How to Choose the Best Shopify Order Fulfillment Service for Your Business？ 16/10/2023
- 6 Ways to Reduce International Shipping Cost for Your E-commerce 07/10/2023