Stats & Charts
Morz Logistics was founded by CEO Jeff Lynch, COO Darryl Bader and CFO Dan Allen. They signed the first dedicated agreement with CLIF Bar and started with a 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse and two trucks—and became a $1 million company in the first full year.
The company expanded to dedicated fleet services and added an additional 27,000 sq. ft. of warehousing space. ITS also signed its first contracts with Starbucks and Amazon and grew to 12 trucks and more than 40 employees.
Morz moved its corporate office and primary warehouse into a 172,000 sq. ft. space in Sparks, Nevada. The company also added pool distribution service, dedicated one-way service and grew to more than 50 trucks.
Seeing more opportunity, Morz expanded its brokerage service into a nationwide multi-modal freight brokerage division.hey signed the first dedicated agreement with CLIF Bar and started with a 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse and two trucks—and became a $1 million company in the first full year.
- Preparing for the Chinese New Year Shutdown 2024: Tips and Strategies￼ 23/11/2023
- Importing Sex Toys from China: A Comprehensive Guide 07/11/2023
- Finding Suppliers in China: A Comprehensive Guide￼ 31/10/2023
- How to Choose the Best Shopify Order Fulfillment Service for Your Business？ 16/10/2023
- 6 Ways to Reduce International Shipping Cost for Your E-commerce 07/10/2023